Thursday, July 14, 2011

My First Phase In Making (Video)


A rough sketch showing my idea for my installation of how it will going to be put up with measurements that are simply a hard on the brain. It took me a week to produce a piece of installation at this size where it reaches up to 2.5 meters tall in height. It is interesting to see that sometimes, our ideas on the paper made sense but when it comes to making it actually by hand, the look differs a bit due to its processes in the making towards the final piece. Mistakes can bring learning and learning can bring experience in hand in the end.


A video that I have produced showing the process in finishing my first phase of my installation where it was installed in an Art Exhibition at University of Brunei Darussalam. I used the color of White for the frames because for me, the color of white represents an object that turns or transform into another meanings and structures. This installation, I want to let the people to focus on what is around and within the installation and not focusing more on the frames. That is why, less is more to be described as always.

I Thank You to my sister and my extra helper in finishing up the installation piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment